Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pink

Yesterday, one of my customers came in and said something that has rattled through my brain for the past 24 hours or so. Cherie P. was looking around my store and said, rather off hand, "I love pink. It never lets me down." So simply said, so simply beautiful.I have always loved pink but never found the words to describe my pink obsession. What Cherie said in those few words were what I have always felt, but never was able to express in words.Now I know why I have always loved pink. It's because it has never let me down. Thanks Cherie.
This morning my daughter surprised me with roses from her garden.

Sweet Bethany brought these in for me and at first I thought they were paper flowers, but they are not, they are from her garden.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathi!
    I hope your sale went well! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Bethany ♥

    ReplyDelete