Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Random Acts of Flowers and Jam

What could have been a rather ordinary day turned into an EXTRAORDINARY day! All because of two sweet friends. First, Phyllis brought in her delicious Blue Straw jam, that will accompany my homemade scones tomorrow morning. Thanks Phyllis! :) Yum!


And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, in walks Karen with her granddaughter Emily with a beautiful bouquet of fresh hydrangeas!

What a extraordinarily beautiful day! Random acts of kindness, flowers and jam.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathi, what a great day, friends make life so wonderful. I am blessed with many, and I feel I have made 2 more you and Phills. Sorry I missed coming into the shop last week but I haven't been doing well and it doesn't seem much better for this weel either. Have a great week. TTFN Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it worked. That was my 7th try.

    ReplyDelete